Friday, August 03, 2007

THE NEW BLASPHEMY: ANAL
God still losing to Daniel Radcliffe in sexual fanfiction wars.

"I want to do something special for this day," Muhammad said sultrily. "I know how we usually do it, and...this time, I want you to take me."

Jesus looked at him with wide eyes, uncertain. While there was no clear 'dominant' man in their union, the Messiah had always been the taken, rather than the taker." (From "Peace on Earth," by Slash Firestorm)
You can imagine where it goes from there. This is a family website?

Anyways. Daily alumna Elizabeth Gibson brings some truly original reporting to The Methods Reporter, the Medill grad students' really quite decent website. The prophets! They're gay! But, thankfully, stories involving Harry Potter outnumber religious pieces 136 to 1. (No mention of Voldemort, who would presumably blur the boundary between the two categories.)

I'd write more, but Ginny Weasley is giving me an erection I really can't ignore.

[Methods Reporter]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'm the guy who wrote that. I've gotten less death threats than you might expect, but more than I should have in a modern society...

Subscribe. It"s free.

gossipdesk

Blog Archive